Thursday, September 07, 2006

[ People Whom I’ll never forget - 2 ]

Name :- Xie Rou Han
Last saw :- Around Mid 2000..
Venue :- Millenia Walk - Sins Chocolate
Expected to be :- Shanghai Louis Vutton Boutique


Sometimes its funny that you’ve last seen a person and you wonder how you and the person can lose contact over and again.

Rouhan was a junior in my secondary school where she was introduced to the whole group of us. She’s from Taiwan and speaks fluent mandarin which sounds like a news anchor to me. It was someone in our group who fancy her that actually made me closer to her. Well I was merely trying to dig out information for my buddy.

However, they didn’t got along so that chapter was closed rather quickly. But we remain contact with each other and would often chat unknowingly long hours over the phone. Maybe it was her fluent mandarin which attracts my attention that I like to listen to her speak. Oh well.. different people have taste for likeness I supposed.

The year was 1994 where we completed our O levels and venturing into different aspect of education life. It was then when we began to talk less, as we were quite a world apart.

Finally, we’ve lost contact… in 1995…

I know she went to Australia to study in RMIT after her O levels as she sent a postcard to me with her email address. Added her in ICQ but rarely see her online.

The last time I saw her was the time when she came back for holidays where she was working part-time at Sins Chocolate at mid 2000.
She aged as I saw her from far.. it took me to walk past the shop 4 times before I walked in. When she saw me, she was rather surprised that I pay her a visit as I promised I would. We talked about 5mins then it was it, I left because she was busy.

That was the last time I’ve seen her..

Well, sometimes I asked myself. Do I ever develop a liking in her? I don’t really know, maybe in 1993 yes.. or maybe not, nevertheless its no longer important anymore.

One thing for sure, Rouhan is someone who has left an imprint in my heart. Someone whom I would want to see again in my life, someone who I would like to listen to one more time.

Anntonii ZeniX

September 7, 2006

No comments: